1. What cookies are?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information. The cookies are stored on your browser or on the hard drive of your computer or device.
2. How can we use the cookies?
Cookies contain information which is transferred on the hard drive of your computer. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time when the visitor enters the website, if that visitor has previously visited the website and what website that visitor has reported on the web page.
You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that, it is possible that certain functionalities of our website may not operate as envisaged.
3. What type of cookies do we use?
The cookie files may be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Temporary Cookies – are temporarily stored in the “cookie” folder of the web browser, which remembers them until the user exists that website or closes the browser window (for instance, when logging in/logging out from an webmail account or social media networks)
- Persistent Cookies – are stored on the hard drive of a computer or other device (and, generally, depend on the cookie’s preset lifecycle). Certain cookies are exclusively used during a single session and are not remembered after the user leaves the website, while other cookies are remembered and reused each time the user returns on that website. Nevertheless, cookies may be deleted by the user at any moment by accessing the browser settings.
These cookies shall remain stored on your computer or device until they are deleted or on their expiration date.
We are using the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies. They are cookies which ensure the smooth running of the website.
- Session cookies
Reason for using: These cookies are necessary for Zitec COM to allow its users to use the www.mirro.io website. For example, this cookie allows us to see that you have created an account on the website and logged into the account. It also allows us to recognize your previous interactions and secure our website.
- Analytical / performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors on our website and to see how visitors move around our website, when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Google Analytics
- Cookies targeting visitors. These cookies records your visit on our website, the web pages you’ve visited and the links you’ve followed. We make use of this information to allow our website and the advertising displayed on it to better meet your interests. To that end, we may disclose this information to some third-parties. These cookies allow you to share and send information to other websites.
- Google Advertising
Also, we use one or more cookies for advertising we serve across the web. One of the main advertising cookies on the websites not belonging to Google is named “IDE” and is stored in browsers under the domain doubleclick.net. Another is stored in google.com and is called ANID. We use other cookies with names such as DSID, FLC, AID, TAID and exchange_uid. Other Google properties, such as YouTube, may also use these cookies to show you more relevant ads. Sometimes advertising cookies may be set on the domain of the site you’re visiting. In the case of advertising we serve across the web, cookies named ‘__gads’ or ‘__gac’ may be set on the domain of the site you’re visiting. Unlike cookies that are set on Google’s own domains, these cookies can’t be read by Google when you’re on a site other than the one on which they were set. They serve purposes such as measuring interactions with the ads on that domain and preventing the same ads from being shown to you too many times.
4. How to control cookies?
You may set your browser to warn you before accepting the cookies or you can set it to reject them, even though you may not have access to all the functions of that website by doing so. Use the “help” button of your browser to find out how you can do that.
You can control and/or delete cookies that are already on your computer and can set most of the browsers to prevent their placement. Nevertheless, by doing so, you may need to manually set certain preferences, each time you visit our website, while certain services and functionalities may not work at all.